Vitality Bowls specializes in making delicious açaí bowls, which are a thick blend of the açaí berry topped with organic granola and a selection of superfood ingredients. Additional antioxidant-rich menu items include smoothies, fresh juices, soups, salads and panini. All items on the menu are made fresh and in non-cross contamination kitchens to ensure that those with food allergies will feel safe eating at Vitality Bowls. No ingredient fillers such as ice, frozen yogurt, added sugar or artificial preservatives are used, giving the purest taste possible to each item.
We created this company because of our strong commitment to bring health and wellness to every community across the country through fresh, high-quality superfoods. This philosophy has guided everything we do and we hope to instill the same health-minded values to your employees and customers.
Vitality Bowl’s Standards and Expectations:
Be Friendly and Fast -
- Make a great first impression: smile and greet each guest.
- Show a sense of urgency and strive to minimize wait times.
- Get to know your guests and make them regulars.
- Make a memorable connection and send each guest off with a smile.
Know Your Stuff -
- Become knowledgeable about Vitality Bowls menu, preparation methods (gluten free modifications)
- Being “fitness and nutritionally minded” will help you understand your customer
- Develop a good understanding of each ingredient’s nutritional values
- Deliver a perfect meal item every time.
The “One Team” Theme -
- Work together as ONE team to deliver a great meal and provide outstanding service.
- Be courteous to your fellow team members and make Vitality Bowls a fun and uplifting place to work.
- Seek opportunities to exceed expectations.
- Embrace the ACT principal – be Accountable, practice good Communication, and be Trustworthy.
Show Pride in Your Work -
- Look sharp and be on time for all scheduled shifts, and have reliable transportation to our location.
- Keep the store clean, organized, and looking great with consistency.
- Operate cash register and handle all cash transactions with careful consideration.
- Do your best and strive for excellence in everything you do.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Vitality Bowls franchisee, a separate company and employer from Vitality Bowls and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Vitality Bowls does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Vitality Bowls franchisee.